The Discover America Partnership unites a diverse group of stakeholders behind a focused and intensive campaign to improve America's visa system.
- U.S. Travel Association, Chair
- American Hotel & Lodging Association
- International Franchise Assn.
- National Restaurant Association
- National Retail Federation
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Best Western International
- Canadian Snowbird Association
- Carlson Hotels
- Choice Hotels International, Inc.
- Disney Destinations, LLC
- Greater Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Hilton Worldwide
- InterContinental Hotels Group
- Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
- Loews Hotels
- Marriott International
- NYSE Euronext
- Universal Parks & Resorts
- Visit Florida
- Visit Orlando
- Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
Click here to see the Partnership's Campaign Partners.
Click here to see the Partnership's General Membership.
The Coalition seeks a diverse membership of organizations that depend on international travel to the United States for their success. In addition to members of the travel industry, the coalition seeks support from entities that rely on international business travelers to attend trade shows, explore mutual business development opportunities and participate in product demonstrations and other business activities.
- Leadership Committee: Chaired by the U.S. Travel Association, the committee also includes the American Hotel and Lodging Association, National Restaurant Association, National Retail Federation and U.S. Chamber of Commerce.
- Steering Committee: Involves a $10,000 commitment and includes setting and implementing strategy, featured participation at coalition events, logo on letterhead and website, logo in paid media placements, regular updates and participation at press events.
- Campaign Partner: This membership level involves a $2,500 commitment and includes name on letters and logo on website, regular updates and participation in press and coalition events.
- Member: This membership level includes regular updates and membership listing on the website.
Download Membership Overview (PDF)
Download Membership Guidelines (PDF)
Download Membership Form (DOC)